- Days 1 - 3
May 8, 2019 - May 10, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Days 4 - 5
May 13, 2019 - May 14, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
About the ADC Mediation Course
An ADR industry leader, ADC has been at the forefront of providing mediation training courses since 1986. Recognised nationally and internationally, ADC has successfully trained thousands of professionals from all walks of life in mediation skills and processes.
Through its unique training model, ADC’s courses offer you the opportunity to practise your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary.
Learn how to:
- Become a mediator and gain national accreditation;
- Hone your negotiation skills for resolving disputes;
- Apply effective communication and dispute resolution skills in a wide range of business and social settings, and
- Tailor your advocacy and representation skills in mediation.
ADC’s mediation training is suitable for participants from a broad range of professions and sectors including: business; government; law; tertiary academics and students; HR; NFP’s; construction; mining & resources; town planning; consulting; psychology; counselling, social services and the community.
Speak to us about practising your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary.
ADC’s mediation training is designed to maximise learning by immersing you in a rewarding and exciting learning environment. ADC courses regularly include mediation experts who present on topics of particular interest.
Looking after your needs
ADC takes great care in ensuring you are well looked after and provides you with:
- Easy registration process.
- Welcome email with full details for your course.
- Comprehensive training materials, mediation manual and full reading lists.
- Great catering throughout the course with complimentary lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
Participants wishing to become ADC Accredited mediators and apply for recognition under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System need to undertake the additional Accreditation Day. Please register separately for the Accreditation Day HERE.
If you consider that you may qualify for the Accreditation only option please contact our Learning & Professional Development Co-ordinator HERE.
Please complete our easy online registration form below. REGISTER TODAY!
If you would like to discuss In-house or International training courses, or you have any queries about ADC’s Mediation Training courses, please call us on 61 2 9239 0700 and we would be delighted to assist you.