- Days 1 - 3
August 25, 2021 - August 27, 2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Days 4 - 5
August 30, 2021 - August 31, 2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
‘Snap Lockdown’ Mediation Training & Accreditation – extended Early-Bird
Up-skill and add “Accredited Mediator” to your CV during lockdown
Choose the ADC difference, and enhance your career…
How do you become an accredited mediator, a more effective negotiator, a ‘mediation-skilled’ legal advocate, a more effective workplace manager or a corporate dispute resolution specialist?
Whatever your goals, ADC can help you advance your skills, your network and your career by:
- Developing your interest-based Negotiation Skills
- Teaching you how to conduct each step of our internationally accepted Mediation Process
- Building on your current expertise to develop dispute resolution Communication Skills in a diverse range of legal, business, cultural and social settings
Global Leaders in Mediation Training: 35+ Years of Training Capability
The Australian Disputes Centres is an independent, not-for-profit company. It is an international leader in leading edge mediation training. Chief Justice Sir Laurence Street conducted ADC’s first mediation course in 1986, and since that time ADC has successfully trained many thousands of professionals in mediation skills.
- ADC’s Accelerator Online Mediation Training, with our leading training faculty. Online face-to-face time remains an essential part of your mediator accreditation. On this multimedia course you will be working with our trainers, coaches and peers in online discussions and simulated mediations.
- Through its unique training model, ADC offers you the opportunity to practise your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary.
- ADC’s strong focus on professional coaching with our expert practitioner-trainers takes your skills to the next level.
Australia’s Prestigious Mediator Accreditation
- Australian Disputes Centre’s prestigious Online Mediation Accreditation
- Industry Approved Pathway to Australian National Mediation Accreditation
- Internationally approved pathway through the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
ADC’s trained mediators, seeking recognition under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS), and CIArb can undertake our 1-day Accreditation program. Please register separately for the Accreditation Day HERE.
ADC takes care in ensuring that you are well looked after, and provides you with:
- Easy registration process
- Welcome email, a ‘Course Pack’ and concierge on-boarding for ADC Virtual
- Comprehensive training materials, mediation manual and full reading lists
- More coaching time to help polish your skills, and all coaching is with ADC’s leading mediation practitioner/coaches
Online with the ADC Faculty
Your online sessions with the ADC’s leading faculty are timed to allow you plenty of time each day for work (or play). For this intensive course, online time is 9.30am -4.30pm (AEST) over 5-days, and includes interactive discussions, exercises and 12 simulated mediations coached by our highly experienced mediator-practitioners.
Please complete our easy online registration form below. REGISTER TODAY, this Course is filling fast!
If you would like to know more about ADC’s Mediation Training, or wish to discuss the training course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 2 9239 0700. We would be delighted to assist you.