- Days 1 - 3
July 13, 2022 - July 15, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Days 4 - 5
July 18, 2022 - July 19, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Event Phone: +61 2 9239 0700
We are thrilled to bring you ADC’s Mediation Training & Accreditation
Choose the ADC difference; up-skill now to accelerate your career in 2022!
How do you become a nationally accredited mediator, a more effective negotiator, a ‘mediation-skilled’ legal adviser, a more effective workplace manager or a dispute resolution specialist?
Whatever your goals, ADC can help you advance your skills and career by:
- Developing your interest-based Negotiation Skills
- Teaching you how to conduct each step of the Mediation Process
- Building on your current expertise to develop dispute resolution Communication Skills in a diverse range of business, cultural and social settings
Global Leaders in Mediation Training: 35+ Years of Training Capability
ADC is continuously refining its training programs to meet your adult learning needs, and current social distancing requirements.
As an independent, not-for-profit, and an ADR industry leader, ADC has been at the forefront of providing leading edge mediation training in Australia and internationally since Sir Laurence Street conducted our first course in 1986. Over many decades, ADC has successfully trained thousands of professionals from all walks of life in mediation skills.
- ADC’s Accelerator Online Mediation Training, with Australia’s leading training faculty. Online face-to-face time remains an essential part of your mediator accreditation. On this multimedia course you will be working with our trainers, coaches and peers in online discussions and simulated mediations.
- Through its unique training model, ADC offers you the opportunity to practise your mediation skills in your area of interest e.g. commercial, workplace or multidisciplinary
- ADC’s strong focus on professional coaching with our expert practitioner-trainers takes your skills to the next level
Australia’s Prestigious Mediator Accreditation
- NEW! ADC ONLINE MEDIATION Accreditation
- Industry Approved Pathway to Australian National Mediation Accreditation
- Internationally approved by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
ADC’s trained mediators, seeking recognition under the Australian National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS), may undertake its 1-day Accreditation program. Please register separately for the Accreditation Day HERE.
ADC takes care in ensuring that you are well looked after, and provides you with:
- Easy registration process
- Welcome email, your ‘Course Pack’ sent in the mail and concierge on-boarding to ADC Virtual
- Comprehensive training materials, mediation manual and full reading lists
- More online coaching with ADC’s leading practitioner/trainers
Online with the ADC Faculty
Your regular online sessions with the ADC’s leading faculty still allow you plenty of time each day for work and play. For this intensive course, online time is 6-hours a day, and includes interactive discussions, exercises and 12 simulated mediations coached by our highly experienced mediator-practitioners.
Please complete our easy online registration form below. REGISTER TODAY, this Course is filling fast!
If you would like to know more about ADC’s Mediation Training, or wish to discuss In-house or International training courses, please email email@example.com or call us on +61 2 9239 0700. We would be delighted to assist you