- June 8, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Building Capacity to Effectively Respond to Bullying & Harassment Behaviour
Despite Australia’s leadership in anti-bullying and harassment legislation, practice continues to lag policy in terms of real-world outcomes. Bullying and harassment remains a real issue in the workplace with as many as two-thirds of Australian workers having experienced bullying, according to research by the University of South Australia.
The Australian Disputes Centre’s expertise in de-escalating conflict and dispute resolution skills-development means that we can help you address individual and organisational needs for preventing workplace bullying and harassment, and more effectively respond when issues do arise.
How do you develop skills to prevent and manage bullying and harassment?
The Australian Disputes Centre’s leading trainers bring their wealth of experience to engage and upskill participants in this interactive one-day programme. Key learning outcomes:
- Developing a sound understanding of Bullying & Harassment:
- legal framework
- potential causes & default responses
- pre-emptive resolution strategies
- Better understand how bullying and harassment behaviour arises in practice
- Be able to select and apply appropriate techniques to assist and
support successful crucial, searching conversations